Here’s some of my favorite places around Folsom!
- Manderes – try the pesto risotto or the beef bulgogi! Great beer list here too!
- Land Ocean – my favorite is the macadamia nut crusted sea bass! Great happy hour!
- Salsas Taqueria – best burrito in town & free chips!
- Posh Bagel – best breakfast sandwich or fresh bagel!
- Pub trivia at Doyles, Gaslight, Churchill Arms
- We Olive’s cooking demo & olive oil tasting
- Friday nigh lights – catch a top ranked Folsom High School football game
- $5 movie night at the Palladio’s Cinema West movie theater
- Farmer’s market in Historic Folsom on Saturdays year round
- Mystique Dining – Love magic? Make a reservation for a limited seating multiple course dinner and up close magic show. Located on Sutter Street and open weeknights also!
- Do your best at one of Folsom’s Escape Rooms – our favorites nearby are Red Door and Escape Out.
- Hike Sophia Parkway to Browns Ravine
- Walk or bike the Lake Natoma trail
- Walk or bike the Johnny Cash trail
- Paddle board or kayak on Lake Natoma
Best View in Folsom
- Grab a glass of wine and enjoy the patio at sunset at Williamette Wineworks on Sutter Street