The Parkway is a beautiful neighborhood of single family homes set squarely in the middle of Folsom within close proximity to miles of trails, parks, and stores. It’s a great location!
Average Property Characteristics for The Parkway:
- Age of homes: 1996 – 2005
- Size of homes: 1,500 – 4,000 square feet
- Style of homes: stucco exterior, tile roof, single story and two story homes
- Lot sizes: 0.15 – 0.2 acre lots
- HOA? Yes. Currently $121/month including:
- Front yard maintenance
- Association management (Rules and regulations)
- Security patrol
- Common areas – parks and trails
- Architectural committee for paint colors and alterations
- Mello Roos? Yes, most many homes in the Parkway do have mello roos. Costs range from approximately $734/year – $1,245/year, depending on the property location.
- Mello roos is part of the property tax bill that goes towards the infrastructure of the area….to pay for things like schools, parks, police stations, roads, etc. Many mello roos bonds are 30 year bonds, but others may be shorter or longer.
- Buyer to verify, but I believe:
- Homes around Humbug Creek built 1996-1997 have expired and no longer have MR
- Parkway MR#8 bond expires 2022-2025
- CFD NO.14 Parkway Phase II expires approx 2033
Current Parkway Listings
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
The Trails and the Parks!
One of my favorite things in this neighborhood is the trail system that runs through the community. The trails are pedestrian/bike only, and have limited spots where cars cross over the trails.
Recently, Econome Park opened up at the north edge of this neighborhood, which is a fantastic park with soccer fields, bocce ball courts, tennis courts, children’s play structures, and more.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Square footage and acreage, if quoted has not been verified by seller or broker. Buyer to verify any/all facts & figures when purchasing home.