Natoma Station is such a great area! This community is a neat pocket of homes with no HOA or mello roos, and the most beautiful tree lined streets you’ll find in Folsom! Artwork lines the streets along Turn Pike Drive, making this community unique and welcoming. The location is close to lightrail, highway 50, Intel, the Folsom Outlets, the river trail system, and more!
Average Property Characteristics for Natoma Station:
- Age of homes: Most homes were built between 1990-1997.
- Size of homes: Most homes fall between 1,600 and 3,000 sf, with most homes in the 2,000 to 2,500 range.
- Style of homes: Most homes are stucco exterior and tile roofs, although some have wood siding.
- Lot sizes: The majority of lot sizes in Natoma Station range between 0.13 – 0.18 acres, with some exceeding this size.
- HOA? No.
- Mello Roos? No, just a $92 per year bond for community enhancement.
Current Natoma Station Listings
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Square footage and acreage, if quoted has not been verified by seller or broker. Buyer to verify any/all facts & figures when purchasing home.