Willow Creek Estates South, or “Lexington Hills” as most of Folsom calls it, is a wonderful neighborhood in Folsom. This neighborhood is centrally located, family friendly, and homes have a little more elbow room than other neighborhoods. It’s definitely a place worth exploring the next time you’re around.
Average Property Characteristics for Lexington Hills:
- Age of homes: 1988 – 1992
- Size of homes: 1,500 – 3,000 square feet, with most homes in the 2,200 – 2,700sf range.
- Style of homes: Most homes are a combination of wood siding and stucco. Many of these roofs started as wood shake, but have been replaced over the years…primarily with composition shingle roofing, but some with tile. These are on slab foundations, but some floorplans are split-level style with raised areas.
- Lot sizes: Lots in Lexington Hills are larger than new construction, but not oversized. The average lot sizes range in the 0.16 – 0.25 acre for most homes, with some falling outside of those bounds.
- HOA? No.
- Mello Roos? No, just a small community enhancement bond for $110 per year!
The community has miles of trails through the neighborhoods, that connect to the trails running through the Parkway neighborhood. There is a fantastic park for children, called the Kids Play Park, or Castle Park. Across the street on Oak Avenue Parkway is Folsom’s dog park with three rotating parks for small and large dogs! So much to explore in this part of Folsom!
Current Lexington Hills Listings
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Square footage and acreage, if quoted has not been verified by seller or broker. Buyer to verify any/all facts & figures when purchasing home.