Empire Ranch makes up a large part of Folsom running along the eastern edge of the city, running right up to the base of the foothills where Folsom County meets El Dorado County. There are several different pockets of single family homes separated by schools, parks, and open space. Each pocket is differentiated by varying floorplans and sizes of homes. Most of Empire Ranch was built by one of Folsom’s busiest builders, Elliott Homes, who continues to build around the area today. Another pocket located off Haddington was built by Lennar Rennaisance.
Average Property Characteristics for Empire Ranch:
- Age of homes: 2000 – current
- Size of homes: 1,300 – 4,300 square feet, majority of homes under 3,000sf
- Style of homes: stucco exterior, tile roof, single story and two story homes
- Lot sizes: 0.12 – 0.3 acre lots
- HOA? Yes. Varies by pocket:
- Most of Empire Ranch – $48/month ($145/quarter) – association management and common areas
- Lakeview Oaks – $87/mo – association management and common areas
- Haddington/Freswick pocket – $127/mo – $137/mo – association management and common areas, but also includes community pool & clubhouse
- Tarbolton/Cameron gated pocket – $88/mo – association management and common areas plus gated entrance
- Mello Roos? Yes. Ranges from approximately $1,237/year to $2,070/year, depending on the property location.
- Mello roos is part of the property tax bill that goes towards the infrastructure of the area….to pay for things like schools, parks, police stations, roads, etc. Many mello roos bonds are 30 year bonds, but others may be shorter or longer.
Current Empire Ranch Listings
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
New construction is currently underway by Lennar at Harvest and Gala along Natoma. These are beautiful homes and Lennar has a great “Everything’s Included” program where many upgrades are included in their base price. I love this development because it is surrounded by established areas of Folsom, so when the community is finished being built (maybe 2020?), it’s going to feel like it was always there. It’s within walking distance of the nearby elementary school and a huge park which they are currently adding on to. There’s great views of the foothills and the Empire Ranch Golf Course nearby as well. Did you know that I can help with new homes? I want to make sure you’re fully represented on a new home and I have a good eye for catching the details in homes to make sure it looks its best when you get keys!
Lennar – Gala at Harvest
Lennar – Braeburn at Harvest
Another new construction zone over the last two years + is called Lakeview Oaks, a high end gated community with custom homes and lots owned by Elliott Homes. This area has larger homes starting in the $800s and above. Homes are still under construction in this area today.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Square footage and acreage, if quoted has not been verified by seller or broker. Buyer to verify any/all facts & figures when purchasing home.