Broadstone is a great area with close access to shopping, freeways, Intel, and the wonderful John Kemp Community Park. These homes were built by Elliott Homes, who built many different areas of Folsom including Broadstone and Empire Ranch. Broadstone is made up of a few different villages, including: Brentwood, Essex, Chelsea, Windsor, and Kentfield. Kentfield is distinguished by their red tile roofs and is located along Riley Street near Oak Avenue Parkway. The other villages are located north of Iron Point Road between Broadstone Parkway and extending just west of Oak Avenue Parkway.
Average Property Characteristics for Broadstone:
- Age of homes: These homes were built between 1992 – 2000
- Size of homes: 1,198sf – 3,500sf. Most homes fall under 2,400 square feet.
- Style of homes: These homes are stucco siding with tile roofs
- Lot sizes: Most lots fall under 0.15 acres, with several between 0.2-0.25 acres or larger
- HOA? No.
- Mello Roos? Yes and no. The villages vary with some having mello roos and others don’t. One pocket has just two small lights and landscaping (L&L) bonds that total $295/year, other streets have both mello roos and L&L bonds at $970.10/year, and others have a total of $1,093.90/year in mello roos and L&L bonds.
Current Broadstone Listings
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Square footage and acreage, if quoted has not been verified by seller or broker. Buyer to verify any/all facts & figures when purchasing home.