Briggs Ranch is a fan favorite for many Folsom residents. This neighborhood is centrally located, family friendly, and homes have a little more elbow room than other neighborhoods. It’s definitely a place worth exploring the next time you’re around.
Average Property Characteristics for Briggs Ranch:
- Age of homes: 1990-1998
- Size of homes: 1,700 – 4,000 square feet, with most homes under 3,000sf
- Style of homes: Most homes are stucco siding with tile roofs….both single story homes and two story homes
- Lot sizes: Many yards in Briggs Ranch fall in the 0.2 – 0.3 acre lots, with some even larger!
- HOA? No
- Mello Roos? No mello roos, just a small landscaping and lighting bond at $122.28/year
- Parks! BT Collins Park and Elive Perazzo Park are nearby, which offer great outside space. Econome Park is a short walk away, and trail systems run south of the neighborhood as well. Many homes on the NE side of the neighborhood may be walkable to shopping at the intersection of Blue Ravine and Natoma Street….with places like Starbucks, Posh Bagel, Folsom Tap House, and more!
Current Briggs Ranch Listings:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Square footage and acreage, if quoted has not been verified by seller or broker. Buyer to verify any/all facts & figures when purchasing home.